Testing laboratories EVÚ were established besides Electrotechnical Research Company in 1969. Laboratories were accredited for the first time in 1992, in 1995 become member of CB and CCA international certification schemes and in 2012 of ENEC system. Since 2004 is EVPÚ a.s. notified body 1293 for conformity assessment within European Union.
Nowadays within EVPÚ, a.s. operate an accredited testing laboratory, independent certification body, independent inspection body, and calibration laboratory. All departments provide services within its wide accreditation/authorization/notification scope.