References to Certification
- Client is allowed to use the certification mark after the certification has been granted.
- In references to the certification in communication media such as documents, brochures, internet or advertising the clients must comply with the requirements specified by the Certification body.
- Client cannot use or permit the usage of a certification documents in a misleading manner. If the client provides copies of the certification documents to others, the documents shall be reproduced in their entirety.
- Upon suspension, withdrawal or termination of certification, the client must discontinue use of all advertising matters that contains any reference thereto. Upon withdrawal or termination of certification is Client obligated to return the certification documents.
- Client must to adjust all advertising matters when the scope of certification will be reduced.
- Client does not allow reference to its management system certification to be used in such a way as to imply that the management systems certification body certifies a product (including service) or process.
- Client cannot imply that the certification applies to activities or sites that are outside the scope of certification
- Client cannot use its certification in such a manner that would bring the Certification body and/or certification system into disrepute and lose public trust.
- Client cannot use the mark of management systems certification body on laboratory tests, calibration reports or inspection reports.
- Client cannot use the certification mark on product or product packaging seen by the consumer or in any other way that may be interpreted as denoting product conformity.
- Certification mark and references to certification must be used in such a way that there shall be no ambiguity in what has been certified and which certification body has granted the certification.
- Client cannot make or permit any misleading statement regarding its certification.
- In case the Certification body uncovers incorrect reference to a certification status or misleading use of certification documents, marks or audit reports is the Certification body legitimate suspend or withdrawal the certification or claim execution of corrective actions.
- Client must use all statements that it has a certified quality management system on product packaging or in any accompanying information in such a way that this statements must in no way imply that the product, process or service is certified by this means. This statements shall include reference to:
– identification (e.g. brand or name) of the certified client,
– the type of quality management system and the applicable standard,
– the certification body issuing the certificate.
Product packaging is considered as that which can be removed without the product disintegrating or being damaged. Accompanying information is considered as separately available or easily detachable. Type labels or identification plates are considered as part of the product.